Railroad transport represents a flexible, ecological and cost-effective solution for transporting a large quantity of goods for long-distance journeys. Current logistics flows on railroad transport are closely interconnected with other modes of transportation (road or water transport) so when searching for an optimum transport solution for your goods, CARGO PRAGUE can provide railroad transport even without the need to pick up and deliver consignments in railroad carriages. These solutions are optimum for customers who do not have railroad sidings at their disposal but also require transporting a large quantity of goods.
- Transporting of shipments in single railroad carriages, groups of railroad carriages, and entire trains
- Transporting of dangerous shipments (except the shipments governed by the RID/ADR treaties, classes 1, 6.2, and 7)
- Transporting of oversized shipments
- Reloading of shipments from broad-gauged railroad carriages to narrow-gauged ones
- Transport of shipments using the “door to door” system
- Effective customs clearance
- Professional consultancy
- Optimization of the transport network
For more informations, please, visit the company XCARGO.